- The Proverbs 31 Woman reveres Jesus Christ as Lord of her life and persues and ongoing, personal relationship with him.
- The Proverbs 31 Woman loves, honors and respects her husband as leader of the home.
- The Proverbs 31 Woman nurtures her children and believes that motherhood is a high calling with the responsibility
of shaping and molding the children who will one day define who we are as a community and a nation.
- The Proverbs 31 Woman is disciplined and industrious keeper of the home who creates a warm and loving environment for
her family and friends.
- The Proverbs 31 Woman contributes to the financial well-being of her household by being a faithful steward of time and
money God has entrusted to her.
- The Proverbs 31 Woman speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction as she mentors and supports other women, and develops
- The Porverbs 31 Woman shares the love of Christ by extending her hands to help with the needs in the community.
Statement of Faith
- In One God eternally existent in three persons: The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In The Deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning
death through His shed blood, in His bodily ressurrection, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- Salvation of man is wholly a work of God's free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness
or religious ceremony.
- The Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritive Word of God.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling and filling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of the saved to eternal life, and the everlasting punishment of those who rejected God's forgiveness
in His Son.
- That all who are united to the risen and ascended Christ are members of Christ's invisible and universal chruch.
I also believe that the local expressions of the universal body of Christ are essential in the plan and purpose of God.
- The primary responsibility of all who are saved is to work toward the fulfillment of the Great Commission.